The Hairbrush Fetish Club for Naughty Men

to having a hairbrush fetish! :-)
 
 
 
As Beautiful and awesome as
they are to touch and look at,
wanting it taken to your bare bottom the
good old-fashion way is whole another story.
Caution is advised!
 
 
Only a very few really like being on the
receiving end of a hairbrush,
at least not one applied vigorusly
 to their wriggling bottoms.
The pain is overwhelming.
It stings immediately and radiates
throughout the bottom long afterward.
 
 
 
Hairbrush is the kind of implement that
should be used on someone who
misbehaved badly or broke a rule for the second time.
 
 
 
It's a pity the hairbrush isn’t used
more often for a variety
of adults social offenses. 
 
 
I believe society has it all wrong.
I believe the hairbrush,
flat-backed,
wooden and heavy,
should be used exclusively on
all fully developed bottoms
that are attached
to persons of sound mind,
who know right from wrong,
and choose to do wrong anyway.
I guess that’s the reason it’s used.

 
 
I can say unequivocably that it stings and
burns ferociously as it teaches me
my lesson via my bare behind.
 I hate it, but oddly crave it,
needing it on occasion.
I asbsollutely love it when Mammy
picks up her wooden brush
and paddles my bare ass with it,
By the time she's finished,
my poor ass and upper thighs,
covered with deep red blisters
 and purple bruises,
sharped like the brush.
 
 
 
 

Allow her to decide the hairbrush,
let her blister your ass unmercifully,
request her, or better yet,
beg her to decide the hairbrush,
 and after she has soundly
blistered your ass unmercifully,
thank her profusely and sincerely.




That would probably entail kissing the brush,
still warm from its job of blistering,
her hand that administered the said blistering,
and any other areas she might want kissed.

 


Hairbrush Fetish
It's Just our way of having fun!
Happy Spankings to you and yours!!!!!